Hey guys!! As I write this I am eight months pregnant with my second kid. This one is a boy and although it took some time for me to warm up to that fact I am beyond excited now! I’m excited for this little bundle of joy and sunshine to get out of my belly and join our family.
So many adventures are in store and I plan on enjoying every single one. He is loved so much already. I can’t wait to see what he looks like. Who he looks like. I can’t wait to kiss him and snuggle him and get to know all about him. I can’t wait to teach him and watch him learn. I also can’t wait to…
- wake up and not be nauseous.
- go throughout my day and not be nauseous.
- sleep without a bath, Tylenol, Tums, tons of lotion and stretches before bed.
- clean my house and keep up with the laundry.
- cook proper meals for my family.
- eat like a normal, healthy, person (sugar with a side of sugar anyone?).
- breathe properly, with full lung capacity.
- walk up stairs without feeling like I’m going to die.
- shower, blow-dry and straight iron my hair.
- have the desire and energy to do stuff I used to enjoy.
- stop hearing my husband say, “I want my wife back.”
I LOVE that there is a tiny little person growing in my belly. Fresh from heaven and completely un-spotted by the world. To think that God has this much trust in me to give me another one of His precious souls to raise and guide and love – well it’s pretty mind blowing.
There are things about being pregnant that I enjoy. I love feeling our baby move and listening to Hubs talk to him. His big sister knows his name and pats my belly when we ask her where her brother is – so sweet! BUT… I can’t wait to not be pregnant anymore and I know that feeling will continue to grow and grow as the day gets closer.